Thursday, January 9, 2014

Long story short: I'm now running ManjaroBox. Formerly known as Manjaro Openbox. It is an Arch dirivitive in that its repos are snapshots of the Arch repos that are then further tested and patched. It is a rolling release and it is great. I think I finally found a home!

The release is Manjarobox 0.8.8

This wallpaper is not my work and I will replace it soon I think. I don't have a lot of conky and bash config hacking skills yet, but I have made some small customizations. I'm running xfce4-panel with whisker menu alongside tint2 (xfce4-panel adds no noticeable RAM usage at idle). Also using a modified crunchbang tint2  config file to get the split bar with icons from workspaces 1 and 2. Have dmenu installed because I cant live without it




No comments:

Post a Comment